Wednesday 28 March 2012

Our thoughts about Birchwood School and Room 3 in Term 1 Week 9

Kia ora koutou! Today we had a look at our blog together and we each wrote a topical comment in our draft writing books for Miss Driver to post - so this is Miss Driver, reporting on Room 3's thoughts of the moment (as you can tell, we are very excited about the disco tonight!) ...

I am excited about the disco. Lucy M

I am at the disco with my friends and I am in my beach clothes and I am excited. Keanu

I like Paddy because I sleep with him. Che (Paddy is the puppy that lives in Room 3 and goes home on Fridays!)

I am going to the disco. I am wearing a black jacket. Brooklyn

I like the disco because it's after my bed time. I like the music. Ella

I am excited about the disco. Rosa

I am going to the disco with my mum and dad and my little sister. I am wearing a hat and a flower necklace, and I'll look pretty. I am going to dance with Keira and Lucy D and Immy. Nevaeh

I want to go to the disco. I hope Paddy is a puppy. I love discos and puppies. I am going to bring my princess. I want to dance with Miss Driver. Deanne

I like the big classroom and I like Paddy. Paddy is a puppy. He is so fluffy and he is so cute. He can even talk. He goes home with kids. I love Paddy. Ashleigh

I like having a turn with Paddy. Immy

I am at the disco with my friend Nissi. We had so much fun. Aliyah

I like Paddy. Nissi

I am at the disco with my Nana. Keira

I am at the disco and I am going to bring a baby doll. My mummy and my dad are going to go with me. Lucy D

Sammy is on the horse. Sam







No comments:

Post a Comment