Thursday 24 October 2013

Touch Rugby

Room 3 enjoyed a touch rugby training session on Thursday! This is what we wrote about it...

Abby "Nathan taught us how to play touch rugby, and we played stuck in the mud. My partner was Evonne. I loved it, playing stuck in the mud when we played touch rugby. When I had the ball I had to run and when Evonne touched me and then I had to put the ball down and step over the ball and your partner grabs it and when he said "touch" we said "good game"".

Shakana "I play touch rugby. I like touch rugby, like truck and trailer too. I like it because it is fun. I love touch rugby".

Cade "I went to touch rugby. We had to pick a partner. I chose Joe and our coach was Nathan".

Lucia "Our coach was Nathan, he taught us some games, he taught us stuck in the mud. He also taught us rule ball. The rules are you have to stay in the cones. The cones were shaped like a square. My partner for rule ball was Jade. The cones were different".

Maya "At touch rugby our teacher was Nathan. He taught us lots of stuff. My buddy was Daniella. Daniella was a good buddy. We did a good shout at the end. We played stuck in the mud, roll, and truck and trailer".

Jade "Today we played touch rugby. We had to find a partner. I chose Lucia to be my partner, our coach was Nathan".

Matthew "At touch rugby, we play games. One of the games is truck and trailer. The coach was Nathan".

Jayden "I played rugby by the hall. It was fun today I love touch rugby".

Ava "I played touch rugby. My coach was Nathan. We played stuck in the mud. My partner was Mia. It was fun at touch rugby because we ran. When we get touched we have to drop the rugby ball and your partner has to get the ball and run. The best thing was my coach Nathan".

Tayla "Our coach was Nathan and he taught us that when you get tagged you have to put the ball in front of you and you jump over it and my buddy was Sophia. You had to pick your partner. I stopped for a moment. It was exciting!".

Evonne "We play touch rugby. First someone gets a ball and the person who gets the ball chooses a buddy".

Jesse "I like touch rugby and our coach was Nathan and we played truck and trailer and I like it and stuck in the mud and it was fun".

Mikaela "I went to touch rugby. You had to find a buddy. My buddy was Hunter. We played stuck in the mud. It was fun".

Keziah "I went to touch rugby. I ran and I touched my buddy. My buddy put the ball down".

Mia S "I went to touch rugby. My coach was Nathan. We had to pick a partner. My partner was Ava. Our first game was truck and trailer, I had to talk at the front like four times. My partner had to get me. I had the ball. I fell down. I loved running".

Hunter "My buddy was Mikaela, we played it on the field. The game was stuck in the mud. We got a ball, it was fun. I liked it".

Sophia "I went to touch rugby. The first game we played truck and trailer, and what was it we had to do? We had to pick a buddy. My buddy was Tayla. The second game that we played was stuck in the mud".

Sofie "Today we played touch rugby. I was with Leon. Leon didn't want to go with me but he did and I wanted him to go with me. He didn't tag me, I didn't tag him".

Daniella "At touch rugby we listen to our coach. Our coach is called Nathan. Nathan taught us if we get tagged we have to put the ball on the ground. My partner was Maya. We played stuck in the mud. It was fun. I love touch rugby, touch rugby is awesome. Miss Driver took photos. Mr Neal thought we were awesome. Everyone liked playing touch rugby. Nathan is a good teacher".

Saskia "I played touch rugby. We were playing truck and trailer and his name is Nathan".

Paytn "I went to touch rugby. The games are stuck in the mud and rule ball. It is fun. The rules are no cheating, if you cheat you are out of the game. That will be sad. When you play a game you make sure you win. It is so good".

Joseph "Today we played touch rugby. Our coach is Nathan. He taught us lots of stuff. We played truck and trailer. My buddy is Cade. I like Cade so so much. I love Cade".

Shanika "Our coach was Nathan he was nice. I fell over. When I tried to get up, I fell down again. It hurt a lot, it hurt my pinky so much. We all loved it".








No comments:

Post a Comment